Exclusive Treatment Appointment Services | Orlando Women’s Center.

Our fees include the laboratory tests, sonogram, individual counseling, regular IV Sedation, 2 to 3 week follow-up post-operative visit, a pack of birth control pills and a prescription for a two month supply of birth control pills.

There is an additional charge for Deep IV Sedation, and the Rhogam or Micrhogam (Rh) Injection.

Our Exclusive Treatment includes all the above services plus being the only patient in the office. This is for the patient who is looking for the ultimate in privacy and service.

James Pendergraft, IV, MD, is the founder of the Women’s Centers.  He currently is not practicing medicine, but his techniques of first, second, late term and third trimester surgical and medical abortion services are highly regarded.

This includes fetal abnormalities that are incompatible with life. The Women’s Center’s specialize in medical abortions (chemical, or non-surgical) using RU486 (Mifeprex, mifepristone, French pill) Tamoxifen, and Cytotec, and early to late surgical abortions.

Termination of pregnancies are able to be performed in the first trimester, second trimester and late term in our Abortion Clinic Facilities using the abortion pill procedure.

Cytotec (Misoprostol) alone or combined with Mifepristone can be used to induce the abortion from 3 to 24 weeks or further if there is a maternal or featal indication.

The process can be started and completed in one day or less 99% of the time.  The chance of side effects or complications are 1% or less.

Women are able to return home within an hour after completion of the abortion procedure.

Following decades of training, research and experience, our physicians have developed the safest and most effective techniques for early medical and surgical abortion procedures using high tech sonography, and cervical preparation procedures utilizing Laminaria and Cytotec when necessary.

The Women’s Centers have designed an abortion care program which allows patients to spend the least amount of time required in the clinic, the least amount of time for recovery, and they can resume most of their daily routines, including sexual activity within hours of the abortion procedure if 6 weeks or less pregnant.

Our exceptional standards for safety and a strict adherence to medical guidelines are unsurpassed. Physicians have been referring patients to our team of medical professionals from all parts of the United States as well as from other countries throughout the world for several years.

We understand that this may be one of the most difficult times in a patient’s life and we provide the highest level of care and compassion.

We welcome patients to contact us at any time for exclusive consultation and care.

A patient may request an exclusive or private appointment by contacting us by E-mail at: 24hourabortion@gmail.com or Call directly at 407-245-7999 or contact your nearest office location by clicking locations. Same day appointments available.

HIPAA Privacy Notice

Have a Question? Someone is available to answer your sexual health related question by
e-mail 24 hours 7 days a week at 24hourabortion@gmail.com

Immediate Assistance