Abortion Pill Doctors Near You – How To Obtain The Pill From Your Doctor.serge
womenscenter.com -”where quality care is tradition”.
Abortion Pill Doctors Near You – How To Obtain The Pill From Your Doctor.
Women are able to obtain the Abortion Pill From Doctors who have the experience and knowlede in caring for women undergoing the Medical Abortion Process.
The number of Physicians who perform the Abortion Pill Procedure in their private offices are unknown. This is due to the negative stigma that is associated with Abortion.
Physicians wives, husbands and their Families are generally harassed, intimidated and bullied in an attempt to make them stop performing abortions.
The Physician is called Immoral, Unethical, Sinful, Murderer and Baby Killer for helping women get through one of the most difficult times in their lives.
This is why the majority of Abortion Pill Procedures that are performed by Doctor’s, are done in a Abortion Clinic setting.
Nearly 88 percent of counties in the US to not have a abortion facility. The number of Abortion Clinics and Physicians performing abortions have dramatically dropped in the US over the past 10 years. This is due to the following:
- Graying and retirement of Physicians who perform abortions and not being replaced
- Harassment and intimidation from protesters
- State legislature’s passing restrictive laws in which it is impossible for them to comply and thus they are forced to close
Best Abortion Pill Doctors
The best and most experienced Abortion Pill Doctor’s can be found online after a keyword search for “Abortion Pill Doctors Near Me”.
After reading the website information, one can call the Abortion Clinic or Doctor’s offices.
Inquiring how long the Physician has practiced and his or her experience with performing the Medical Abortion Produre is import.
The person on the phone should be pleasant, cordial, knowledgeable and one should not be rushed. All of your questions should be answered.
Before choosing to have the Abortion Procedure Performed at a particular Women’s Center, the woman should go there and observe the cleanliness of the facility, how pleasant and comforting the way the medical staff treats you and if they answer your questions in a knowledgeable and compassionate manner.
What Is The Abortion Pill?
The Abortion Pill Process uses the combination of two medications. They consist of the following:
1) Mifepristone (Mifeprex, Mifegyne, RU 486, French Pill) and 2) Misoprostol (Cytotec).
How Do The Medications Work?
Mifepristone blocks the hormone Progesterone that is important for maintenance and growth of the pregnancy.
Mifepristone causes separation of the pregnancy from the wall of the uterus, softens and opens the cervix (opening into the Uterus) and release of Prostaglandins from the lining of the Uterus that causes it to contract
Misoprostol is a Prostaglandin E1. It causes the Uterus (womb) to contract and the fetus and gestational expels (passes) through the Vagina.
When Can Abortion Pill Doctors Use The Medications To Terminate A Pregnancy?
Mifepristone and Misoprostol can be used to terminate pregnancies in the first trimester (3 to 14 weeks) and second trimester (14.1 to 24 weeks or further) of pregnancy.
When Are Women Able To Get The Abortion Pill From Doctors?
Women are able to get the Abortion Pill from Doctor’s after undergoing the following steps:
- Filling out proper medical forms that include medical history, reading over birth control and abortion consent forms
- Lab work- Urine and blood for pregnancy test, red blood cell count, Rh testing
- Counseling- benefits and risks of abortion pill procedure, birth conrol counseling
When Are Women Able To Take The Abortion Pill From The Doctor?
After meeting with the Abortion Pill Doctor who discusses the Patients history, performing and going over the Ultrasound can determine if she is a candidate for the Medical Abortion Procedure.
Once cleared, the Abortion Pill Doctor Gives the Patient the Mifepristone.
Misoprostol is generally taken 36 to 48 hours after Mifepristone at home. It may be taken simultaneously with Mifepristone or up to 5 days thereafter.
They can be inserted vaginally, taken orally, placed between the cheek and gum (buccally) or underneath the tongue (sublingually).
What Do Abortion Pill Doctor’s Tell Patients About The Side Efects of The Medications?
What Are The Side Effects Of Mifepristone?
The side effects of Mifepristone are minimal and occur less than 2 to 3% of the time. They include headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea and vaginal bleeding.
In 1% of patient’s, taking the Mifepristone tablet alone may cause the termination of pregnancy to occur.
What Are The Side Effects Of Misoprostol?
The most common side effects that occur after taking Misoprostol are shivering, chills, headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, low grade temperature and vaginal bleeding.
What Are The Complications That May Occur With Taking The Abortion Pill?
- Retained pregnancy tissue in the Uterus may cause prolonged lower abdominal pain and infection.
- Heavy Vaginal Bleeding. Bleeding of more than 2 pads an hour for 2 hours in a row needs to be evaluated by medical personnel immediately
- Severe lower abdominal pain that lasts for 24 hours or longer may indicate infection or ectopic pregnancy and must undergo medical evaluation emergently
- Temperature greater than 101.4 needs to be evaluated by medical personnel rapidly.
- Failed Abortion- It is rare but there may be no bleeding or cramps. The abortion pill does not work and will require a surgical abortion
- Septic Infection that in rare cases may lead to death- Women who are difficult to arouse, experiencing severe lower abdominal pain for more than 24 hours, have a foul and odorous vaginal discharge may have developed a rare but serious infection requiring immediate hospitalization with hydration and antibiotics. This infection occurs in women who have spontaneous abortions, normal deliveries and GYN surgeries. Thus not unique to only Abortion Pill Procedures.
What Are The Long Term Side Effects Of The Abortion Pill?
- The following may occur but very rare
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Women who develop Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and it is not treated may lead to pelvic scarring and Chronic pain and Infertility
How Safe Is The Abortion Pill From Doctors?
The Abortion Pill Process is very safe. Complications occur less than 0.5% of the time.
Maternal Mortality occurs in approximately 0.0075 of cases. This makes Maternal Mortality 11 to 14 times greater in a term vaginal delivery.
How Soon After Taking The Abortion Pill (Mifepristone And Misoprostol) Does The Cramping and Bleeding Start?
Within 30 mins to 4 hours of taking the Misoprostol tablets Uterine contractions and Vaginal bleeding generally starts.
The cramps may feel like when having a spontaneous miscarriage or a bad menstual period.
The bleeding should never be over 2 pads an hour for 2 hours in a row. Passage of large blood clots is not unusual.
Just prior to passage of the pregnancy tissue, uterine cramps may increase in intensity and the bleeding become significantly heavier.
Immediately after passage of the pregnancy tissue, the moderate to heavy bleeding and the moderate to severe cramping subsides.
How Long Does The Abortion Process Take?
For women who are 12 weeks or less pregnant, there is greater than a 50% chance of the pregnancy tissue passing within the first 4 hours of taking Misoprostol. Approximately 90% of patient’s pass the gestational tissue within 24 hours.
The vaginal bleeding and mild cramps may last on average for 5 to 14 days. The bleeding and lower abdominal cramping should be less with each day passing.
There is an 8% chance that vaginal spotting and bleeding may last for 30 days. There is a 1% chance that the vaginal bleeding may last for 2 months.
Women who are 13 weeks or further take generally longer to pass the pregnancy tissue with the average being between 8 and 16 hours.
How Does One Know If The Abortion Pill Procedure Worked?
Medical studies suggest that over 90% of the time when women say that the abortion is complete, they are correct. Factors that go into their accuracy are:
- The disappearance of pregnancy symptoms
- No vaginal bleeding or cramps
- Return of appetite
- Breast tenderness and nipple sensitivity disappears
- Return to normal appetite
Please note that women are not able tell if the pregnancy termination is 100% complete by the above 5 points alone.
All women are encouraged to return to the Abortion Pill Clinic to see the Abortion Doctor in 3 to 4 weeks for pregnancy test and Ultrasound to assure the Abortion is complete.
Abortion Pill Recovery Time:
Women who undergo the abortion pill procedure who are 4 to 6 weeks or less recover within the same day. The majority of these women are able to go back to school or work and engage in intercouse the same day.
Women further than 6 weeks are generally able to return to their normal activities the following day.
Does The Abortion Pill From Doctors Affect Future Pregnancy?
The medical literature does not show that undergoing a Abortion Pill Procedure prevents becoming pregnant or cause a increase in pregnancy complications.
How Much Does The Abortion Pill Procedures Performed By Doctor’s Cost?
The cost for first trimester abortions range in price from $0 to $2000.
The cost for second trimester abortions range in price from $0 to $35,000.
The price range in the US is due to the following:
- Geographic location in US
- Number of weeks the pregnancy. Generally the further the number of weeks the higher the price
- VIP and Exclusive Service – option to have to wait less time in office and total privacy by being the only individual in the building
- Financial Assistance from private donors or non-profit organizations
The abortion pill from Doctor’s are performed for free due to the woman being poor or low income.
The Abortion Pill Process using the combination of Mifegyne (Mifeprex, Mifepristone, RU 486, French Pill) and Misoprostol (Cytotec) can be used to terminate pregnancies in the first and second trimesters of pregnancy (3 to 24 weeks or further).
The process is started and completed in 99% of Patient’s in 24 hours or less with less than 1% chance of complications or side effects.
Please call the Medical Abortion Clinic office near you and schedule an appointment for the Abortion Pill under a Doctor’s supervision.