How can you help?
More than ever, in today’s economy, women are losing their jobs and their health insurance which prevents many from obtaining even the most basic, routine gynecological care.
Your gift will help to ensure comprehensive sexual and reproductive healthcare to uninsured or underinsured women such as:
- Free HIV Testing and Counseling
- Family Planning and Counseling
- Free Testing and Counseling for STDs
- Screening for Cervical Cancers and Pap Smears
- Breast Examination and Mammograms
- Routine Gynecological Examinations, etc.
Support the vital reproductive health care services and sexual health education programs that help to build stronger and healthier communities.
Even the smallest gifts help!
For more information on how you can make a tax exempt contribution, please click on the site link below.
Have a Question? Someone is available to answer your sexual health related question by
e-mail 24 hours 7 days a week at firstname.lastname@example.org